Being a mother is the hardest job there is. It's often messy, unappreciated, stressful and full of worry. It's also the greatest gift. Each day is a challenge and a joy.
There is a small $5 fee which will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
This year we will be having the event on Mother's Day weekend. I hope everyone will be able to attend and you will have your prints to enjoy by Memorial Day.
I would love all mothers to attend... New Mothers, Grandmothers, God Mothers, Expectant Mothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and anyone who is a "mother" in heart or biology.
- There are no appointments and no sitting fee.
- Each group will have one photo taken, there will not multiple poses or images due to the popularity of the event.
- Each group will be allowed one portrait, the same combination of people may not come back for additional portraits under another name.
- You will be able to pre-order prints at a discounted price, or later online at full price.
- All images are black and white only.
- We will start promptly at 12:00 pm and end promptly at 4:00 pm.
- Prints will be ready for pickup by June 1st.